Re: [LAU] Ardour 3 and reusing sessions

From: Gabriel M. Beddingfield <gabrbedd@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jan 17 2011 - 23:04:14 EET

Hello Hakan,

On Mon, 17 Jan 2011, Hakan Koseoglu wrote:

> Hi Paul,
>
> On 17/01/11 20:09, Paul Davis wrote:
>> its not. Ardour has no "Save-As" feature.
> Exactly...
>
>> but there's no fundamental difference in this area compared to Ardour2
>> - the files are placed in the same location as they used to be.
> That's true, the files are in the same place but there must be something
> different. If I open the same ardour file with Ardour2, everything is there
> but not with Ardour3. I can generate screen shots if necessary. :)

You missed the point. The point is that Ardour 3 is
PRE-ALPHA. That means that if you don't intend to help out
with debugging, broken features, waiting patiently, and NOT
posting issues to LAU... then you have no business using
Ardour 3.

Ardour has its own developers list. If you wish to
contribute to be a part of A3 development, please go there.
A3 has no business on this list.

For Ardour 2... post here all you want. :-)

Thanks,
Gabriel