Re: [LAU] ninjam + JACK transport fix

From: Andrew C <countfuzzball@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jan 20 2011 - 11:44:24 EET

Greetings All!

I'm having a bit of trouble compiling gninjam, on my Debian Testing
system, both the 1.0 and 2.0 versions of libsigc++ appear to be
missing "Compatibility.h".

A google search tells me that the header file is now deprecated, but
'porting' the sigc calls to sigc++ 2.0 could be possible, namely by
going through the code and replacing all instances of "SigC::" with
"sigc::".

This unfortunately produces the error of:
gNinjamClient_glade.cc: In constructor
'gNinjamClient_glade::gNinjamClient_glade()':
gNinjamClient_glade.cc:498: error: missing template arguments before '(' token
gNinjamClient_glade.cc:499: error: missing template arguments before '(' token
gNinjamClient_glade.cc:500: error: missing template arguments before '(' token
etc etc.

Thanks,

Andrew.