Re: [LAU] [LAD] OpenOctaveMidi2 (OOM2) beta release

From: Brett McCoy <idragosani@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jan 27 2011 - 17:14:54 EET

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 9:39 AM, alex stone <compose59@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> We hope you enjoy using OOM2, and should you have anything you'd like
> to report, please send an email to:
>
> development@email-addr-hidden
>

> We can also be found on irc at #openoctave  (freenode)
>

> Visit www.openoctave.org to find out more!

Oh cool, I will give this a spin. I had been using OOM for a while but
it was not very stable and crashed a lot, so I stayed with Rosegarden,
(latest version of RG is pretty good now, been using for the past 12
months for Berklee classes). The new OOM2 interface looks pretty
spiffy, too! Is it a fork of an existing app or did you guys build it
from scratch?

--
Brett W. McCoy -- http://www.electricminstrel.com