Re: [LAU] done in linux: plasticizing_limit.mp3

From: James Morris <jwm.art.net@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jan 27 2011 - 18:35:30 EET

Hi Julian,

Well at least you liked the synthesized speech. Well, I'm not sure if
it's just that I used synthesized speech or what I did to it?

I used Festival and would have liked to delve further into tweaking
voices and the like (or even used a different voice) but time being
limited I used just the default (male) voice that is installed with
festival.

Compared with some music I've heard, I'd say the monotony of this
track is fairly low down on the scale - and besides, try performing
the same task which lasts between 50 - 120 seconds for 7 1/2 hours a
day ;-)

Cheers,
James.

--