Re: [LAU] [Ardour-Users] new track -- all Linux inside

From: Thomas Vecchione <seablaede@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jan 30 2011 - 23:37:18 EET

Heh not to many people around here into sound art much huh? I liked
it, it obviously isn't my everyday listening, but it is nice to sit
and experience on occasion. I particularly liked the implied contrast
of the birds and bells in the track. The slightly irregular statics
gives a nice contrast to the entire piece that draws your attention
nicely.

    Seablade

Who took sound art classes in college specifically to broaden his
interest outside of his comfort zone:) Great teacher for it as well,
took me back.