[LAU] Jack problem?

From: Gabbe Nord <gabbe.nord@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jan 31 2011 - 16:59:08 EET

Hello guys!

I'm trying out the pianoteq-trail, which is awesome! But I get pretty bad
performance, and when I start the app I get this error-msg:

Midi thread could not acquire real-time scheduling, error 1 -- Operation not
permitted
Midi thread could not acquire real-time scheduling, error 1 -- Operation not
permitted
Midi thread could not acquire real-time scheduling, error 1 -- Operation not
permitted
Jack error: Cannot use real-time scheduling (RR/5)(1: Operation not
permitted)
Jack error: AcquireRealTime error
Multi-core: could not acquire real-time scheduling, error 1 -- Operation not
permitted

Do you guys have any idea what the problem might be? Googling it has given
me nothing so far! I have both my username and the groupname "audio" setup
properly in limits.conf (rtprio, nice and so on) via a tutorial I found a
while back. I'm using ubuntu studio 10.04 but with the latest
2.6.38-1-generic kernel.

Best regards!