[LAU] No audio with RT kernel

From: S. Massy <lists@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Feb 05 2011 - 01:05:44 EET

Hello,

I am attempting to switch to an RT kernel, but so far, I get no audio
when booting one. I've tried a prebuild image from 64studio's
squeeze-backports repository (2.6.33.7rt29) and also patched and built
my own (2.6.33.7rt30), but the outcome is the same. The proper modules
are loaded, the card shows up properly, all levels are fine in
alsamixer. Jack loads without a complaint, mplayer plays a file without
complaint, but there is no sound. Any one ever came up against that?

Thanks,
S.M.