Re: [LAU] dyn is noise : drone synth software

From: Folderol <folderol@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Feb 05 2011 - 13:05:55 EET

On Fri, 4 Feb 2011 17:57:26 -0800
Tracey Hytry <shakti@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> Jeremy wrote:
> > http://createdigitalmusic.com/2011/02/new-ways-of-shaping-sound-as-free-linux-instrument-is-a-bezier-licious-tone-board/
>
> I just read the article and the comments.
>
> Are windows users all like that?
> I've been away from that seen for more then a decade and saw a lot of:
>
> Wow, a nice shiny toy to play with!
> Give-me, give-me, give-me... Oh it's linux only? You suck!

I don't think it's users of a specific OS, more of a case of extremely selfish
people who think the world owes them ... everything. They just don't seem to
connect with the idea of doing something for fun but making it available to
others with no specific commitment.

How sad it must be to have a mindset where your first thought is 'what do I get
for it' when doing anything.

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk