Re: [LAU] dyn is noise : drone synth software

From: Mauro LIZAUR <listas@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Feb 07 2011 - 13:25:01 EET

2011-02-04, Paul Davis:

> > indeed :-)
> > do you know if there is jack support ? It's not really specified on the
> > website.
> > i can't wait to be on week-end to start playing with it !!!
>
> fully JACK-ified for audio, not for MIDI at this point

Now, Back on topic :-)
Din it's just great, I've been playing with it the other day and
it's something new but very easy to /learn/.
BTW, to built it using a 64bits arch you just need to download the source
and these dependencies: libsdl1.2-dev, liblo-dev, libjack-dev, tcl8.5-dev,
libircclient-dev (according to Debian and derivatives).
Also I noticed that sometimes when you close din, you'll find a ".din"
directory in your $HOME with the settings/state of your last session,
so you just need to remove it in order to start a fresh new one.
Anything else you need to learn about it, you'll find it in this video:
http://vimeo.com/19391709

Saludos,
Mauro

--
JID: lavaramano@email-addr-hidden | http://lizaur.github.com/
2B82 A38D 1BA5 847A A74D 6C34 6AB7 9ED6 C8FD F9C1