Re: [LAU] Music Made with Linux: Yachebada

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Mon Feb 07 2011 - 21:03:20 EET

Hello Paul!
   I don't know, in which language that could mean something. Might sound a bit
like one of the south american native languages to my untrained ear.
   This is certainly an interesting brand of music. Not that I would listen to
much of that, but as a one off, this is a brilliant combination of
psychedelic, meditative, almost rock and electro. Thanks for sharing!
   Warm regards
             Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net