[LAU] OT: Problems with the LAU list - Some subjects not collapsing

From: R.Wolff <musicwolf@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Feb 14 2011 - 18:41:21 EET

Hi there list,

I'm having a little problem with the LAU list. Namely as described in the header
already,
some of the topics won't collapse in thunderbird 3.1.7 under Ubuntu 10.10.

Here's a screenshot of what I mean:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11495591/thunderbird_not_opening_list_subject_from_LAU.png

The topics with a red square around won't open at all, no matter what I try, how
often I
click on the arrow or whatever. LAU is the only list of a few I'm subscribed to,
to expose
that behaviour, which makes me think it must have to do with the configuration
of the
list manager maybe? I don't know.
Does this happen to anybody else? I already tried to disable all tb-plugins
etc., no joy.

If anybody could help with this, it would be really nice.

Cheers,
Raphael ;)