Re: [LAU] 2 q's re paulstretch compile using liquorix kernel

From: Erik de Castro Lopo <mle+la@email-addr-hidden-nerd.com>
Date: Tue Feb 15 2011 - 23:01:24 EET

Kim Cascone wrote:

> so 2 questions:
> =================
> q1: where do I change the path to the 'mad.h' file of the kernel I'm using?

The mad.h header has nothing to do with your kernel. Its purely a user
space header file.

Anyway on a debian or ubuntu machine you can do:

    erikd > apt-file search include/mad.h
    libmad0-dev: /usr/include/mad.h

> q2: where can I get a copy of the 'mxml.h' file? which is not on my hard
> drive

    erikd > apt-file search include/mxml.h
    libmxml-dev: /usr/include/mxml.h

Not sure what distro you're using but your probably looking for packages
named something like libmad0-dev and libmxml-dev.

Erik