Re: [LAU] Stutter-plugin for ladspa/lv2?

From: Jeremy Salwen <jeremysalwen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Feb 16 2011 - 22:44:00 EET

Hi all,

I've written a simple LV2 stuttering plugin, which you can look at here:
https://github.com/jeremysalwen/Stutter-LV2

<https://github.com/jeremysalwen/Stutter-LV2>I'm still trying to test it,
but recent librdf updates seem to be crashing all of my LV2 hosts, and I
figure that it's simple enough that there's a chance it will work without
any testing. Let me know if it works; I'll try to get my system working
again in the meantime.

Jeremy