Re: [LAU] Can't get sound from minicomputer

From: Mike Cookson <cook60020tmp@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Feb 18 2011 - 18:24:06 EET

Fri, 18 Feb 2011 14:22:54 +0100 письмо от Jeremy Jongepier <jeremy@autostatic.com>:

> On 02/18/2011 01:43 PM, Mike Cookson wrote:
> > Minicomputer is launched by command "minicomputer", connected
> mix ports to card and virtual keyboard (vmpk) to synth.
> > Now in gui: set mix and both aux volumes in amp to max, pan to middle,
> and (again) volume of both oscillators (between their frames and filter
> frames, right?), and still don't have sound.
>
> Did you try any of the presets?
If you are about "load sound" and "load multy", they all are untitled.
> And to get it going maybe this article might be useful:
> http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/give-me-3-synths-part-2
> And the manual if you'd like to dive in deeper:
> http://minicomputer.sourceforge.net/minicomputerManual.pdf
I already looked manual. I guess, actions, i made, should be enough. Btw, mt version is 1.41. Btw, now i saw minicomputer midi port (before i saw only miniEditor port :D ), and also connected all ports (aux, mix and separate voices) to card. But all these additional actions did not make sence.