Re: [LAU] Can't get sound from minicomputer

From: Jeremy Salwen <jeremysalwen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Feb 19 2011 - 00:33:10 EET

Honestly, this is exactly what has been happening to me. I find that if I
keep twiddling all the controls and messing around with everything for ~5-10
minutes, it will eventually just start working, although it will still kind
of be broken, as the notes won't go off when I release. I think it might
just be that you have to wait a long time for it to work, as I can find no
pattern in what I mess with affecting how long it takes to start working.

Jeremy