Re: [LAU] MIDI notes-controllable multiband filter?

From: Lorenzo Sutton <lsutton@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Feb 22 2011 - 16:05:38 EET

Hi,
Not sure if I got exactly what you want to do... but the attached PD [1]
patch is a simple bandpass MIDI-controlled patch... It uses note pitch
for centre frequency, velocity for Q and control 7 for overall volume
(all on channel 1)
It isn't multi-band but could easily be extended to be polyphonic.
You should connect, via jack, the audio source and MIDI keyboard to PD.

Lorenzo.

[1] Pure Data (PD) a real-time graphical programming environment for
audio, video, and graphical processing. http://puredata.info/