Re: [LAU] sf2 to h2kit?

From: S. Massy <lists@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Feb 23 2011 - 02:49:19 EET

On Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 06:11:17PM +0000, allcoms wrote:
> Any day soon now drobilla will get his persist extension finished and
> shortly after that we can likely expect a fully functional calf
> soundfont player, one that saves/restores its settings but until that
> day the best we have in the land of LV2 sample players would seem to
> be composite, which I seem to have working quite nicely under A3
> although I've not played with t much yet. I've found this script:
>
> http://code.google.com/p/hydro2sf2/
Has anyone ever gotten this to work? It yields an SF2 file all right,
but I can't seem to play it in fluidsynth and sfinfo says:
"unrecognized audio file format [error 0"

I'd be interested in converting kits to SF2, gig, or SFZ, because
hydrogen has the annoying habit of truncating samples when receiving
midi noteofffs.

Cheers,
S.M.