Re: [LAU] Music made with Linux: Pushing Angel 303

From: Paul Davis <paul@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Feb 25 2011 - 17:31:44 EET

On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 10:24 AM, Rafal Zawadzki <bluszcz@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

>> I also think that a comment like that is pretty useless if you don't
>> take care to expand on what you think is 'annoying', as I think Paul is
>> politely suggesting.
>
> Hi Lorenzo,
>
> I will reply your email after work, when I will find a bit more time :)

just to be clear, the reason i asked is not that i think that your
comment is useless, but because i'm always interested and open to
suggestions from people that have issues with my software. it doesn't
necessarily mean i'll act on their ideas, but i certainly want to hear
about them and their experiences.