Re: [LAU] cello-like synthesizer?

From: Hartmut Noack <zettberlin@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Feb 26 2011 - 22:30:33 EET

Am 25.02.2011 15:53, schrieb Cedric Roux:

> ----- "Hartmut Noack"<zettberlin@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
>> Completely working though maybe not much more than a first step
>> towards
>> your specifications:
>>
>> http://lapoc.de/spinoffs/stromchello.ams
>>
>> a patch for Alsa Modular Synth that sounds quite a bit like a cello.
>
> Cool!
> Thanks.
> Do you have any audio samples using it, so that I can hear how it sounds?

I uploaded a recording here:

http://lapoc.de/spinoffs/stromcello-feb2011.ogg

be warned, it is not a Bach-Suite ;-), its made to show some possible
Variants changing parameters of the Filter (Mcvlpf) and the
octave/harmonics of the VCO that are wired to modulate each other and
the Filter.
All in a simple loop in Gmajor...