Re: [LAU] "Laid to rest is Pro Tools LE"...

From: Ricardus Vincente <wizardofgosz@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Feb 28 2011 - 21:14:02 EET

On Mon, 2011-02-28 at 19:00 +0000, James Stone wrote:

> > Tape Op Magazine is going to do a Behind The Gear piece on Paul and
> > Ardour, but it's going to be a bit down the road. But I agree, making
> > music with linux is at a pretty high level of maturity, and I think many
> > people would use if if they knew about it.
>
> I was wondering if TapeOp were going to do a review of Harrison
> Mixbus? Would seem to fit with their kind of thing..

 Not sure if Mixbus will be a part of it. I contacted Larry and
mentioned the idea of highlighting Ardour, and he told me that he had
already been meaning to, and he was glad that I reminded him about it. I
can't wait to see the piece. Tape Op has a lot of subscribers, and it is
a respected magazine. I think that alone will raise awareness a lot.

 Rich...