Re: [LAU] tapeutape kitbuilder

From: Renato <rennabh@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Mar 01 2011 - 10:33:03 EET

On Mon, 28 Feb 2011 16:55:54 +0100
Renato <rennabh@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> either case that's great :) I'll be trying you're script later today.

ok, it works :) two improvements that I guess could be quite easy to
implement:
1) save to "currentdir".tap instead of thisdirectory.tap. I.e. if I run
the script in the directory drum_machine I should end up with
drum_machine.tap
2) assign midi notes, with a range of 2-3 notes for each (for drums I
think that's enough?)

take these only as suggestions if you want to have fun with perl - the
script does allready make life easier as it is right now. so thank you!

cheers
renato