Re: [LAU] Music Made with Linux: Wanda & Nova deViator: Histrionics of Love

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Sat Mar 05 2011 - 21:26:01 EET

Hello Luka!
   Hm, interesting piece. I can see, what one of my predecessors - in posts -
meant by commercial or professional. It is that, in it's genre. But for my
taste, even in this genre it is a bit repetitive. And where have the melodic
vocal parts gone? I mean, they are still fashionable, are they not? :-)
   Still well done and if you have some melodic chorus or bridge and perhaps a
few more words, I might actually grow to really like it as one balance for my
usual prog and baroque. :-)
   Thans for sharing and regards
              Julien

--------