Re: [LAU] New beta Renoie 2.7

From: Rafal Zawadzki <bluszcz@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Mar 18 2011 - 16:59:07 EET

Few hours ago there was new release - beta2 :D

I started using it with 2.0...

But the gap between 1.9 and 2.7 is huge - no lua scripting, no
automatisations, no pattern matrix, no osc support..., no sidechain!

With 2.5 and duplex almost all my midi controllers are automagically
detected, and live sesion with Launchpad novation - well....

Dude, how can you still use 1.9? :P

Cheers!

http://www.renoise.com/indepth/renoise-news/back-to-beats-with-renoise-2-7-beta-and-a-30-discount/