[LAU] naspro ladspa-lv2 bridge

From: andy baxter <andy@email-addr-hidden-online.co.uk>
Date: Tue Mar 22 2011 - 14:38:25 EET

Has anyone had any luck installing the naspro ladspa-lv2 bridge?
(http://naspro.atheme.org/naspro-bridges/installation) I'm trying to set
it up so I can use LADPSA plugins with ingen.

I have downloaded and installed the 3 parts of naspro you need (core,
'bridge it', and bridges). Have also tried to install the dynamic
manifest lv2 plugin (http://lv2plug.in/ns/ext/dyn-manifest/), but had
some problems with installation of this and had to copy the files
manually. (It looks like the files are correct, but the makefile hasn't
been updated to reflect a name change.)

When I run lv2_list, I get this error at the beginning:

andy@email-addr-hidden:~$ lv2_list
ERROR: slv2_world_load_dyn_manifest: Failed to open dynamic manifest
library `/usr/local/lib/lv2/naspro-ladspa.lv2/ladspa.so'
http://drobilla.net/plugins/dirg
http://drobilla.net/plugins/float

I've also had problems with the swh lv2 plugins - they seem to compile
and install ok but aren't picked up by ingen or lv2_list.

Does anyone have any idea what is worth trying next. I would really like
to get this working so I can get going with ingen - it looks like a
great program but the range of lv2 plugins is a bit limited.

cheers,

andy baxter