Re: [LAU] Music made with Linux: A Change of Heart, cover of El Perro Del Mars Original song

From: jy <jypllx@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Mar 22 2011 - 23:02:57 EET

Hi Gabbe,

I've been listening to it a few times and listening to the original. Well
what can I say ! You're cover is truly and by far better than the original
to me !
I really like the way you singer sings, there's some kind of controlled
lazyness and I love the way she intentionnaly stumbles on the rhythm...
I also agree with Jeremy, no tremelo, no vibrato, just plain simple : good
choice !

The sound is really good even though on my Hi-Fi the voici is a bit too
strong and tends to shadow the guitars sometimes.

but it's an excellent job : I'm considering loading it on my mp3 player...
things i don't do often because i'm too lazy :)

jy