Re: [LAU] PulseAudio - Internal Audio

From: ailo <ailo.at@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Mar 27 2011 - 14:18:47 EEST

Analog stereo Duplex means you get both a stereo input and a stereo output.
Analog Stereo Output means you get only a stereo output, no input.
Digital connections carry digital signals, so normally you wouldn't be
able to connect those directly to speakers or microphones.

Normally you would choose Analog Stereo Duplex.

pavucontrol is practically identical to "Sound Preferences" that you
find in the volume control on a regular Ubuntu Install. Just mentioning.

What is it you're recording? What software are you using?