Re: [LAU] Music made with linux: some new songs

From: Robert Jonsson <spamatica@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Mar 28 2011 - 01:23:27 EEST

Hey Dave and Will,

thanks for chiming in!
To be honest Bränn alla dårar (and it's a bit funny to get that with
right spelling from a brit ;-) ) started out as an experiment with
trying to program drums using Addictive Drums in MusE. The
expressiveness of these modern drum plugins helps me no end. Can't say
it sounds like a drummer but it's the closest I've ever gotten.

Regards,
Robert