Re: [LAU] persisting jack_connect problem

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Mon Mar 28 2011 - 11:23:06 EEST

Hello Cedric!
   I just changed it to int volatile done = 0 and added some debugging output.
   It jumps into the connecting branch (if(connect) ), then there's the
expression:
if (jack_connect(client, jack_port_name(src_port),...
   There it fails (i.e., it doesn't execute the following goto exit. Instead,
it executed my prepare else and then hung around the while-loop forever. Well,
I didn't wait that long. :-)
   So any thoughts on that?
   Warmly yours
           Julien