Re: [LAU] GMorgan_0.39

From: Dragan Noveski <perodog@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Mar 30 2011 - 13:43:24 EEST

On 30.03.2011 05:10, vogel@email-addr-hidden wrote:
> I just uploaded v0.39 of GMorgan to SourceForge.
>
> There are a couple of screenshots, an overview file and a tarball. It
> works on 32 or 64 bit
> Linux machines, but I don't know about windows.
>
> If you have a midi keyboard and a linux machine, you can easily try it.
>
> Please let me know what you think of it.
>
> Bob
hallo,
very much thanks for announcing it here.
i get some strange errors when compiling it and than a segfault when
running it.

while running make:

Making all in po
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/nowhiskey/Desktop/src/gmorgan_0.39/po'
*** error: gettext infrastructure mismatch: using a Makefile.in.in from
gettext version 0.17 but the autoconf macros are from gettext version
@GETTEXT_MACRO_VERSION@
make[1]: *** [check-macro-version] Fehler 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/nowhiskey/Desktop/src/gmorgan_0.39/po'
make: *** [all-recursive] Fehler 1
nowhiskey@email-addr-hidden:~/Desktop/src/gmorgan_0.39$

but i am still able to run make install:

Making install in po
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/nowhiskey/Desktop/src/gmorgan_0.39/po'
*** error: gettext infrastructure mismatch: using a Makefile.in.in from
gettext version 0.17 but the autoconf macros are from gettext version
@GETTEXT_MACRO_VERSION@
make[1]: *** [check-macro-version] Fehler 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/nowhiskey/Desktop/src/gmorgan_0.39/po'
make: *** [install-recursive] Fehler 1

and than finally the program is installed, but when i start it a message
window comes up with:

'can't find the chordtable file. it should be a hidden file (preceded
with a dot) in your home directory'

clicking an 'close' :

nowhiskey@email-addr-hidden:~/Desktop/src/gmorgan_0.39$ gmorgan
  load Chord Table /home/nowhiskey/.ChordTable
  error opening chordtable file ...
  you may need to move the chordtable to a different directory
Speicherzugriffsfehler
nowhiskey@email-addr-hidden:~/Desktop/src/gmorgan_0.39$

cheers,
doc