Re: [LAU] Music made with Linux: A Change of Heart, cover of El Perro Del Mars Original song

From: Gabbe Nord <gabbe.nord@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Mar 30 2011 - 20:01:12 EEST

Thank you very very much! That's extremely nice words of you!

This really encouraged me, so I will shortly upload another song with
another singer and actually a rapper later on on this list! =) It's better
produced, but it's completely in Swedish so most probably won't understand
it though...

Anyways, I want to thank you all again for your feedback and kind words,
really makes me/us want to continue to evolve!

THANK YOU!