Re: [LAU] Music Made With Linux: Shameless Plug for My Remix Contest Entry

From: Atte André Jensen <atte@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Mar 31 2011 - 13:07:17 EEST

On 03/31/2011 09:39 AM, Cedric Roux wrote:

> Why so many people on the list use crappy services like the above one,
> I don't get it...

Hmmm. The way I see it:

Do I like flash? No!
Do I need it to navigate the www (without running into things I can't
do)? Yes!
Do I want to navigate the www? Yes!
Do I run flash? Yes!

And I do run (non-crappy) services that use flash (so I'm told by
non-flash users). Why? Because everyone I know and interact with except
a few die-hard flash-hating linux-users (and a couple of visually
impaired users that would be the sole reason for considering anything
else) can use these services without problems.

--
Atte
http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk