Re: [LAU] Another song recorded with Linux: Vinter

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Thu Mar 31 2011 - 21:01:21 EEST

Hello Gabbe!
   I feel with you. A compressor is a bugger to master and setup to your exact
needs. I suppose you can get the basics out of common internet literature and
then experiemtn, if you don't have the time and money and temperament to read
some of those very informative books/guides by masters of the profession. :-)
   Kind regards and keep the beautiful pieces coming
          Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net
the Linux TextBased Studio guide