Re: [LAU] <subject intentionally left blank>

From: Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Apr 03 2011 - 18:07:22 EEST

On 04/04/2011 12:47 AM, Rob wrote:
> On Sunday 03 April 2011 10:18, Patrick Shirkey wrote:
>
>> Yeah, all this talk and experimental research being done by thousands of
>> pissed of and highly educated people is time wasting nonsense because
>> there is crap on the market that is purposefully designed to not work
>> and claims to use the same principals/effects.
>>
> Your clever use of sarcasm has disabused me of my foolish notions of
> "Newtonian physics" and "reality". I shall start coloring my car's gas cap
> with green magic marker forthwith.

Which reality are you referring to? The one that you perceive or the on
that actually is?

Go ahead with your magic marker tricks and futile attempts to cling on
to the past 100 years of repression and subjugation, BTW. I'm sure that
will stop the flow of information and knowledge for the rest of us who
are genuinely interested in actually making progress...

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd.