Re: [LAU] OT: metal, money, changes, bleg

From: Erik de Castro Lopo <mle+la@email-addr-hidden-nerd.com>
Date: Mon Apr 04 2011 - 05:42:30 EEST

Patrick Shirkey wrote:

> Sorry, but if that is the case then remind me how an ICBM works
> please...

All atomic bombs use regular explosives to propel two chunks
of high enriched fissile material towards each other at high
speed so that they collide.

Without that high speed/force collision, there is no explosion.

In the reactor you have neither the high enriched material, nor
do you have the high speed/force collision of that material.

> Am I to assume that you have designed and built nuclear weapons in the
> past and fully understand the processes involved then?

This is common knowledge widley available on the web for more than
a decade.

Erik