Re: [LAU] OT: metal, money, changes, bleg

From: Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Apr 04 2011 - 08:41:24 EEST

On 04/04/2011 12:42 PM, Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:
> Patrick Shirkey wrote:
>

>> Sorry, but if that is the case then remind me how an ICBM works
>> please...
>>
> All atomic bombs use regular explosives to propel two chunks
> of high enriched fissile material towards each other at high
> speed so that they collide.
>
> Without that high speed/force collision, there is no explosion.
>
> In the reactor you have neither the high enriched material, nor
> do you have the high speed/force collision of that material.

So just to make sure I am correct here... All nuclear weapons require an
assisted explosion? It's categorically impossible for Plutonium-239 to
become critical without assistance from an explosion of some other fuel
or high energy source?

You don't have super heated Pu-239 actively being created in a semi
critical chain reaction. If it gets unstable there is not enough neutron
flux to make baby go boom.

>> Am I to assume that you have designed and built nuclear weapons in the
>> past and fully understand the processes involved then?
>>
> This is common knowledge widley available on the web for more than
> a decade.

We wouldn't want people to be building their own weapons now would we?
Man, what a threat to the establishment that would be... If Joe Bloggs
had access to the technological expertise to create his own weapons or
hope against hope to generate his own abundant energy supply. It's so
much better if we are all reliant on fossil fuels and the Military
Industrial complex for our energy needs.

Good thing that those nice Military people are protectors of the
information. It's so nice living in a world where they are in control of
the power infrastructure and the Fiat currency system is the predominant
way to manage society. Where the Uber Rich can get away with gross
ineptitude, genocide and blatant corruption and receive a golden
handshake upon retirement for their dedication and hard work. There is
nothing like Fascism and Elitism for making sure we are all happy
productive slaves, sorry, I mean citizens...

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd.