[LAU] New Music - some Bach again

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Thu Apr 07 2011 - 16:58:05 EEST

Hello everyone!
   I just recorded and uploaded some new music. A Bach chorale played entirely
on my new hardware toy and slightly refined with some G2verb.
http://juliencoder.de/nama/jesu_meine_freude_1.ogg
   Or as mp3:
http://juliencoder.de/nama/jesu_meine_freude_1.mp3

   I grant you nothing much in the way of production or maybe not even playing,
but nice all the same. It's taken from theRiemenschneider edition, each voice
is played with its own patch, which makes for a rather nice effect.
   I hope you enjoy it, feedback is always welcome.
   Warmly yours
          Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net