[LAU] console sequencer

From: Egor Sanin <egor.sanin@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Apr 07 2011 - 21:44:22 EEST

Hi

I am looking for a jack-aware console midi sequencer.

I have tried Cuse, and it works wonderfully with alsa, but I can't get
it to work when jack is running. Starting jack with -Xseq, I run cuse
and point it at /dev/snd/midiC1D0 (or whatever, I've tried other
nodes), cuse segfaults.

I also tried using a2jmidi, same results, cuse segfaults.

I have found some text-based sequencers, like tektrakker, but none
that seem jack-capable. I would very much appreciate if some knows
an option and could inform me.

Thank you.