Re: [LAU] list all flac files by bit depth?

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Sat Apr 09 2011 - 18:55:45 EEST

Hi1
   You might use file and some shell magic, i.e. grep or sed to search for the
bit depth info. Maybe you can even use id3v2 and then you might need something
like:
if [ $BIT_DEPTH -gt 16 ]; then
   echo $FILENAME;
fi
   Of course youhave to set up BIT_DEPTH using either file or id3v2, how that
is done exactly, no idea, since i never did it. Are yo familiar with basic
shell script programming?
   I hope, that helped a bit. - If not, just tell me and I'll see, if I can
write a very basic script to do the work.
   Warmly yours
           Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net