Re: [LAU] LinuxSampler problem (notes disappearing)

From: Harry Van Haaren <harryhaaren@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Apr 13 2011 - 16:39:30 EEST

Perhaps totally off the point, but are you sure that there are enough voices
available in LinuxSampler to play back all your notes? I've had similar
symptoms when running with 4 voices or so, and then suddenly the oldest
notes start to disappear when playing quick passages.. ?

Perhaps linuxsampler doesn't even have a voice limit... I dont know :-D
Just thought I'd mention that though. Cheers, -Harry