Re: [LAU] Editing zynadsuxfx/yoshimi patches?

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Mon Apr 18 2011 - 16:55:23 EEST

Hello Linuxdsp!
   I suppose you may have a point there. But in open source projects - or
non-commercial projects - it's more probable - with my experience - to get
feature requests granted for features, that concern only a minority, like
blind or other wise disabled people. There are of course people in closed
source development, who say, that they are sorry, can see the reasons and it
being good, but the management won't fund it.
   Well, but that's just an aside. Generally, yes I agree, you stand a chance
in both worlds and there are always open and closed minded people or people
focused on only one goal.
   Warm regards
           Julien

--------