Re: [LAU] Editing zynadsuxfx/yoshimi patches?

From: S. Massy <lists@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Apr 19 2011 - 23:05:09 EEST

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 06:05:04PM +0200, Julien Claassen wrote:
> Hello Cal!
> No I didn't assume, that you could do it that quickly. But I don't
> know how quickly I can go about it. It sounds simple enough and from
> what I've read in Hexter, it didn't look too hard. But then there's
> me in the way. :-)
Then again, hexter doesn't have as many parameters to control as yoshimi
does. I think yoshimi would probably require something slightly more
complex than a CLI. Best way to go about it probably would be a UI where
you have a tree of parameters and can scroll through groups (they're
already defined in the patch file) and then go down branches to specific
parameters. Anyway, all this is still very theoritical.

Cheers,
S.M.