Re: [LAU] Editing zynadsuxfx/yoshimi patches?

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Wed Apr 20 2011 - 11:55:09 EEST

Hey there1
   The "/" idea is a good one. But I suppose, it would introduce some small
beasts to manage. but if included directly into the basic design I suppose it
won't be too bad. Especially considering the merits.
   Perhaps it's time to commit some things to disk, so they don't get lost.
Some good thoughts already and maybe if organised properly, even easier to
manage and see solutions to all the features ones wants. If solutions dont
come easy, one can at least see that and decide if or if not to take something
on or how to prioritise.
   Thoughtfully yours
           Julien

--------