Re: [LAU] Playing a concept album...

From: lanas <lanas@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Apr 24 2011 - 16:23:30 EEST

On Sun, 24 Apr 2011 03:19:32 +0200,
Igor Brkic <igor@hyperglitch.com> wrote :

> On Sun, Apr 24, 2011 at 12:32 AM, lanas <lanas@securenet.net> wrote:
> >  Does anyone have a recipe modification of those files (or ogg
> > player options - I now use either ogg123, mplayer or xine) or
> > whatever other way that would restitute the original flow feeling ?
> >  Do you know what I mean ?

> You can try playing those files with Aqualung music player
> (http://aqualung.factorial.hu/). There are others too, but this one
> has 'gapless playback' as one of its selling points :)

Since one of the main opportunities for me to listen to music is during
work, and since my main work tool is emacs ... I use emacs' emms for
managing music files, making play lists, and playing music. As such,
and so far, it uses command-line audio players. If Aqualung has no
management of files and can be a console app, then I could give it a
try.

Cheers.