Re: [LAU] Music made with Linux: "move along"

From: Roberto Suárez Soto <talkingxouba@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon May 02 2011 - 11:08:30 EEST

2011/4/30 Leigh Dyer <lsd@email-addr-hidden>

> I've just finished work on a new track -- it's available for download or
> streaming from my blog and from Bandcamp:
>
> http://wootangent.net/2011/04/new-track-move-along/
> http://pneuman.bandcamp.com/track/move-along

    It's not bad, not bad at all. The piano sounds great, and you sing quite
well :-) My only complaints would be that the piano overwhelms the rest of
the instruments: it's not easy to listen to the drums and your voice. I'd
bring them up a bit; your voice should be heart as much as the piano, and
the drums should be felt as a thundering hammer. Ok, maybe this last bit is
personal taste, but you get my drift ;-)

    Anyway, all in all, it's a good job. The least I can say is that I'm
listening to your previous work to know how different is from this track :-)

--
        Roberto Suárez Soto