Re: [LAU] Editing zynadsuxfx/yoshimi patches?

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Mon May 02 2011 - 17:45:58 EEST

Hello Lieven!
   Thanks for the tipp. I'll look into that. After I've got your program and it
sounds, like it will be a very nice example in deed. The documentation and
return-type and signatures aren't dificult, it's just another simple path,
appended by the required command:
/path/to/node#documentation
   At least, if they didn't change it from the proposition made in the small
paper Paul passed on.
   Only slight problem there is, that one has to write the documentation
oneself and I believe, that the other commands have to have some kind of
server/responder developer involvement as well. But let's start small. I
suppose - from what I've seen - extending the simple osc_server example coming
with liblo is easy to test these.
   Warm regards
            Julien

--------