Re: [LAU] Editing zynadsuxfx/yoshimi patches?

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Tue May 03 2011 - 23:22:57 EEST

Hello Lieven!
   I've just looked at this, but haven't come very far. As a server I took the
example_server, that is supplied with my liblo-dev package. I added a special
doc_handler like this:
lo_server_thread_add_method(st, "/foo/bar#documentation", "", doc_handler,
NULL);
   and Implemented it simply to printf "this is documentation for /foo/bar."
   very crude and it didn't work. :-) I added a documentation option to your
osc_query program, which simply sends the argument given to the option
appended by #documentation. but nothing happens. The server simply outputs the
path and your program doesn't output anything.
   I'm working on that some more. No need to pass on the changes now, since
they do bugger all and you can easily write them yourself at this stage, only
a few lines. When I have something working or get completely stuck, I'll post
it here.
   Warm regards
           Julien

--------