Re: [LAU] Editing zynadsuxfx/yoshimi patches?

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Wed May 04 2011 - 21:29:13 EEST

Hey Massy!
   I certainly can't foresee at the moment, what we will run up against. It's
always good to be well-informed before one starts. We will certainly have some
traffic in both directions and in some cases we might rely on some very fast
checking of values, which might get us into a situation, where we have:
CLI change value
CLI ask for current value
   Repeat this in quick succession and you might want to know about these
problems. In any case, such a nice idea should be persued to achieve something
more, than building a CLI for Yoshimi and for those cases you can't think far
ahead enough. :-)
   Still, let's start with the task at hand and work up to it slowly. I found
my structure - I think - for writing a test server. It's the Boost ptree -
Property Tree. I'm not completely sure how it works with searching, but it
should suffice for a small server. :-)
   Kind regards
            JUlien

--------