Re: [LAU] [OT] a band video

From: Jeremy Jongepier <jeremy@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu May 05 2011 - 00:04:40 EEST

On 05/04/2011 09:47 PM, Dave Phillips wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> A video from a recent performance of my band playing one of my songs:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqgDNiFXxPI
>
> My brother shot it with a new recorder, he doesn't quite have the audio
> settings optimized, but it's the best vid we've got of the band so far.
>
> Just so I wouldn't be utterly OT I did the titles and rendering with the
> latest Kdenlive. :)
>
> Best,
>
> dp

Cool stuff Dave! Even though I'm not a blues man myself (except for the
occasional Peter Green stuff) I did watch and like the whole video.

<offtopic(withinanOTthread)>
As I am a guitarist who really likes weird shaped guitars I instantly
fell in love with that Danelectro Longhorn shaped thinline guitar with
Bigsby and P90's! Great combination, I really like all those features.
But what kind of guitar is it? I've never seen anything like it before.
</offtopic>

Best,

Jeremy