[LAU] [LAD] [LAC] [LAC] Kilcar B&B

From: Egor Sanin <egor.sanin@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu May 05 2011 - 12:58:45 EEST

Hello LACers!

I've got myself into a mixup. I've booked a hostel in Dublin for the
Conference, but now I want to get out to Maynooth. I've been in touch
with Kilcar B&B and Annette has me covered for Friday night, however,
after that she's full.

I remember someone here was asking about teaming up for a place, so
perhaps there's a chance someone over there is willing to split a room
and costs.

If you don't mind a roommate, please email or call me. I'm in Dublin
right now at Avalon house. I've got a mobile here: 085 7836111. I
will be walking around a lot today, so phone is better.

Thanks gang, I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!