Re: [LAU] Multi-pane video editing software

From: Jeremy Salwen <jeremysalwen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon May 09 2011 - 23:46:16 EEST

Although this was over a year ago, my experience with cinelerra was *not*
this at all. It crashed frequently, and for undiscernable reasons. One
thing I remember in particular was that if I played my timeline, then
anything I did afterwards in cinelerra would cause it to immediately crash.
Thus I had to save, play, exit, and start it up again, every time I wanted
to preview my work. If I remember, I tried out both cinelerra and
cinelerra-cv, and both had similar issues. In terms of features, they are
both far ahead anything else, but the crashing is unbearable.

Jeremy